My name is Michelle Liane Gerovac.
- I love capturing the candid moments in life!
- Six Mile Lake, Muskoka is my favourite place on earth!
- I have a Bachelors Degree in Photography
- My boyfriend Robert and I, with our rescue dog Jax, try to explore the outdoors as often as we can.
- Chocolate is my weakness ... keep that stuff away from me! (but actually don't - sharing is caring!)
- I have an extensive collection of journals (and justify the need of every single one!)
- I'm a "vegetarian" and enjoy creating new meals from scratch
- I created a photo series to raise awareness for my autoimmune disease Morphea.
- It is my goal in life to travel and explore new places - at the top of my list right now is the west coast of Canada
- I am a huge animal lover and try to pet every dog and cat that I see!
- Sitting by a fire with a group of great friends (and maybe a good drink!) is my idea of the perfect night!
- I am currently based in Ontario but am available for worldwide travel for weddings and elopements.
^ photo above taken by Nelson Pires in Iceland